html

Monday, January 16, 2012

Fourteen Weeks!

It's a magical thing, the bathroom fan!  Everyone suggested that we turn it on to help Winston sleep.  Well, it didn't work for the longest time, but now it works like a charm!  Love it!  He will stay asleep for a whole hour with the fan on.  It works out lovely--unless of course I plan on cleaning the bathrooms while he is asleep.  I learned that one the hard way :)


 I know it is cruel to take pictures of your child in the bath, but he kicked his leg up just in time for this one, so I thought it would be safe to post.  I just can't get enough of that belly!  I had to show it in all it's glory :)

 We got a mobile for the crib, now that he has started to watch things.  I think he likes it :)

 And look how good he can hold his head up!  He just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

 He recently discovered his hands.  For some reason he loves to put them in his mouth.  He still claws at his head alot, so most of the time we keep socks or mittens on his hands.  That can be handy when he's drooling, he wipes his own mouth!

 Whit thought he looked good in his hat :)


 My super sweet cousins sent him this little bouncer thing.  I think he is going to love it in a few weeks or so.  Right now, he is still only interested in eating his hands :)

 Seriously!

Well, that's our week in a nutshell.  Just lots of time at home, enjoying this little one.  He definitely keeps us entertained and we do our best to do the same for him!  :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Winston. You are growing too fast. Have your Mommy mail you to us as we would love a visit! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete