html

Monday, August 13, 2012

10 months old!!!

 Hard to believe, but he's growing out of his infant carrier!  So we got a new carseat and it came this week.  I think it looks pretty plush :)  We'll see how he likes it, once we get it put in the truck.  Hopefully he'll still sleep in the car, that has been such a nice thing!

 Here's our little Alfalfa, I just thought this picture was super funny.  He makes the silliest expressions!

Friday one of my dearest friends got married.  Congrats Holly!  :)  Sadly, I didn't take any pictures.  But she had a fun photo booth at the reception and we tried to be funny but mostly I think we just look weird.  But I love Winston's expression when we are kissing him on the cheeks.

I think we're a lot for the little guy to take in sometimes.  We went for a walk Saturday morning and he fell asleep halfway through.  I'm just glad to know he will fall asleep in his stroller too!  We are making progress :)

 Saturday night Whit suggested we go for a picnic :)  Winston got his own chair and was fascinated with the tag in the cup holder.

 We went to a little overlook by our house.  This is where Whit and I had one of our first dates.  It was fun to go back and remember those days :)

 We are so blessed to have each other and our fun little guy!  Even though I like to complain a lot and think about how much better things would be if certain things were to happen, I have it really good.  I'm one lucky girl!


2 comments:

  1. You are definitely one blessed girl. I'm so happy for you. Your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What "certain" things? Life is met to be unpredictable. When you are old like we are you will look back and you will know...we really did have it all didn't we!

    ReplyDelete