html

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

One Month Old!

Here we are at Grandma's!  We went down there last week so I could have a little break, and mum and Kira could see the kiddos :)  We had a great time, Winston wowed them with his walking skills and we had a photo shoot for Miss Edie:

 She has the cutest little smile, that this photo doesn't capture at all.  But you can use your imagination and get an idea of what it is like.

 Have I mentioned that I love that dimple?!

 This one makes me laugh since we have a family photo where my little brother is about 3 and is flipping the bird, unbeknownst to him.  Edie must take after her uncle McKay... :)

 Again with the dimple.  Yep, I'm one of those moms!

 She stretches her arms out like crazy at random times.

 Isn't she sweet?

 And Kira didn't think we would get any good pictures :)  She crocheted this cute blanket by the way, it's so soft and snuggly.  Thanks Kira!

 Ha ha!

 Again with the crazy arm stretches.

I was rocking her one night and she just kept looking up at me so serenely.  I just love our little baby girl!

So that's that.  It was a great week.  Friday was the day we went down to Spanish Fork.  Whit took the train down after work and we picked him up in Orem.  We all went to dinner at Red Lobster.  I have been craving sea food the whole pregnancy and made Whit promise we would go out for shrimp after I had baby Edie.  So we took my parents and brother and sister to say thanks for all of their help with our move and taking care of the kids.  Bad idea to go on a Friday night!  But we still had a good time together.  Then on Saturday I went to my friend Holly's place for a little party and got to see some good friends that I haven't seen for awhile.  On the way home I stopped by the rehab place to visit my grandma Fife.  She had hip surgery a few weeks ago and is staying at the rehab place for awhile.  It was so fun to introduce her to Edie. It was so sweet to see her hold this little baby.  I wish I would have taken a picture!  But we had a nice visit and then I came home.  Whit was so nice to watch Winston the whole time I was gone :)  Sunday we made it to all of church.  Whit was out in the hall with Winston pretty much the whole time, but I really enjoyed our meetings.  Edie slept pretty much the whole time until the last 15 minutes or so, it was awesome!  Then Whit made us all a super fancy and delicious dinner.  Yum.  Then we went over to the Pettey's to play games.  I love Sunday game nights!  What a great way to end a fun week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment