html

Monday, July 15, 2013

Fun at the cabin!

Here is Edie at 22 weeks old.  Super cute!

This weekend we got to go up to the cabin!  It was so much fun.  We packed the tahoe up and drove up Friday afternoon.  Whit's work was getting new furniture so they had to leave the office early that day, so it worked out perfectly for us.  We got up there and got things opened up, and then were joined by some of our friends.  

Can't you tell how much fun this little guy is having?

 Saturday morning Whit woke up early and made everyone a delicious breakfast.  Then they all went hiking.  
 I've never seen it so green up at the cabin!  I love what a lot of rain will do for a place.

 Here's the crew up at the lake.

 And here they all are again.  Notice I'm not there :(  I have had a sinus infection all week and really wan't up for a hike.  Besides, little Miss Edie was taking a nap when they left and we don't wake her up :)

 But when she did wake up, she was one happy camper!

 For a second.  She doesn't stay happy for long these days.

 Can you tell she's trying to push herself out of the bumbo?

 Somebody get me out of here!

She was pretty much fussy the whole time we were there, but everyone was so nice and took turns bouncing her on the yoga ball.  Josh even bounced her while drinking his root beer float, now that takes coordination :)  We did have a good time, it was really nice for me to get out of the house.  I wish we could do it more often!

The hiking pictures were on Whit's phone, and when I downloaded them I found these gems.  I just had to share!  This is Winston on St Patrick's Day :)

And this was almost a year ago, and our friend Holly and Brett's wedding.

And this one cracks me up like nothing else!  I mean really--what baby has a receding hairline like that?  I'm so glad he eventually got more hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment