html

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

29 weeks

 Edie on one of our walks.  I don't know why, but she is fist pumping.  She did it for practically the whole walk.  It was awesome.

 We've had some construction going on in our house, they are putting in a theater room.  So I tried all week to think of things to keep Winston entertained.  He really loved having a real life "Bob the Builder" at our place, but I was so nervous Winston would get in the way or get hurt.  So we kept busy as much as possible.  One afternoon we went out in the 90 degree weather to play.  Thank heavens for shade!  I was attending to Edie for a few minutes and when I turned around, this is what I saw.

 Winston eating rocks.  Yum!  That boy is quick and loves to put anything and everything in his mouth.  When do they grow out of that?  Soon I hope!

 We put his little china-man hat on, to get him used to wearing it.  I think he looks even more asian when he cries.

Saturday we got some beautiful peaches so we made a peach pie.  It looks pretty, doesn't it?  Too bad it was soooo runny!  Didn't quite turn out.  Guess we'll have to try again someday.  At least the pie crust worked, so I guess that's a victory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment