html

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hamburgler

Well, Aunt Jo tells me that my blog is boring since I never post. So sorry about that! We have done some fun stuff, it's great having Whit back to a normal schedule. We have been able to visit family, gone to a couple of movies, and get some things done around the house.

Here's a couple photos of the Easter Egg Hunt of the century! My mom and dad spent the afternoon hiding eggs for me and Whit, Mckay, and Dallin. All adults. I think my parents will be so excited when there are some grandkids close to home :) Until then, we'll have to do.



Here are some of the things that we've done around the house--Whit installed hardware on all of our cabinets, Yay!


I planted a little herb garden. I hope we can keep them growing.


We also got an entertainment stand for the tv. I think Whit did a great job of putting it all together. It's so handy to have a man around the house to do those sort of things! :)


I also got to go to a day of Women's Conference down at BYU with my mom and grandma. It was great fun. I've never seen so many ladies crocheting in all of my life! :) We got to go to some great classes and it was really fun for me to get a break from the office for a day. Although I discovered that it is much more tiring walking around campus and going to different classes that just sitting at my desk working all day. I was totally beat by then end of our day! It was really good though :)


On Saturday we took a break from cleaning and running errands, and Whit grilled us hamburgers for lunch. They were so good! Huge but good. We love our little grill and are looking forward to warmer weather and fun times ahead!


1 comment:

  1. How fun! An egg hunt for adults! We need to do that. You hamburgers look divine. We want to have you guys over before that baby comes. We can't wait to hear your news next week!

    ReplyDelete