html

Monday, November 21, 2011

The sixth week skinny

If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay,

simply turn it upside down and smile that frown away!  :)
Winston gives us little smiles here and there, and we love them!  I love his grumpy face too though...  it's just so cute!
 Here you go, all of you people that wanted to see Whit change a diaper!  I have to say, I am one lucky gal.  From the time he comes home from work, until he goes to bed, Whit changes all of the diapers!  He really is such an amazing dad.  He can't wait to hold Winston and he just takes care of him all night.  It's so nice for me to have that little break :)  I really lucked out!
 
 Here's our cute little football :)

 Winston loves to be on his stomach.  This is one of his favorite positions.  Kira can get him to sleep every time she holds him like this.  It's awesome :)

 He did this all on his own.  He must be asian :)  My brother McKay once told me that all asian kids make this sign when posing for pictures!

 Told you Kira could always get him to sleep when in this position :)  She fell asleep too!

 Grandpa trying to console Winston after a diaper change.  For some reason, Winston always cries when he gets his diaper changed.  We can't figure it out.  Sometimes he's almost hysterical.  I have to keep telling him that it's for his own good, and he'll be so much happier once it's changed.  Sometimes he listens to me, most of the time he just keeps on crying.

Our Sunday visit.  My cousin Kimiko and her family came to town from California, and we had a great time visiting and catching up.  Yay for family! 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh. my. heck! That is the cutest smile EVER! Ahhh! I'm just in love with all these pictures and couldn't be happier for you. Kudos to Whit for helping out, but we all know that YOU are the real "worker" in the family now. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke
    Winston is getting so cute. Just had to peek in on you 3.
    Way to be a dad Whit.
    You 3 take care.

    ReplyDelete