html

Thursday, December 15, 2011

9 weeks and still growing!


Here is our sweet little Winston!  He had his two month checkup this month, and is doing great.  He only cried for just a minute when he got his shots too!  I was really grateful for that :)  He is growing like a weed, he now weighs 12.9 lbs and is 23.3 inches long.  We are so grateful that he is healthy.


I went shopping and got these 5 outfits on clearance.  I just have to brag about what a great shopper I am--the total I paid for all 5 was $1.46!  That mean each outfit was about 30 cents.  Not too shabby :)



When Winston was a couple of weeks old, I thought he looked a bit like ET.  I think he's filled out a bit and the resemblance isn't quite so strong as it used to be.  But I just couldn't resist taking this picture when we were unwrapping all of these puppets.  :)



My good friend Alicia came over for a visit and cut my hair.  I'm so grateful for good friends that make house calls!  :)


I asked Whit to take our picture since we were twinners in brown :)  I think Winston was being a little camera shy though!


The little guy is getting so strong too!  The other day I was folding laundry and I just propped him up on the bed.  He just sat there calmly, smiling away.  It was awesome.


Looks like he's waving, doesn't it?


Winston's number 1!

That about sums it up.  We sure do love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment