html

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas Everybody!


Can you believe that Christmas has come and gone already?  We had a lovely holiday, and enjoyed getting together with family and friends.  To celebrate we went up to the cabin again!  We just love it up there and can't get enough of it :)  Friday morning the Fife clan came up and we had lunch, went sledding, and had our annual white elephant present game.  It was so much fun!


 Everyone loved sledding down the hill
 My brother Dallin took up his snowboard and rode that down the hill.  Doesn't he look like such a pro?

 Then my dad tried Dal's board, not such a pro :)




 My good friend Alicia came up for the fun too.  She even stayed my friend after I ran her off the road, twice!  I'm not so good with the steering when I am tubing down the hill on the air sleds :)

 Unfortunately my uncle Rey isn't too good with the steering on the air sleds either!  He ran himself off the road and took a tumble down the mountain and got pretty banged up!  Luckily, my auntie sent us this popcorn from Arizona--I think that cheered him up.  How could it not--seeing that it was "prayerfully popped!"  :)  Thanks Aunt Lauryl--it was super yummy!

 One year Whit got some self tanning lotion for the white elephant game.  This year he got this lovely tree topper!  I think it suits him quite well :)

 We love white elephants!  :)
 Everyone helped put together this book for Grandma--she turns 90 next year so we all wrote things we had learned from her (90 things total).  She seemed to really like it, so that made us all happy.  We have learned so much from her and love her very much!  She is one fun lady!

 The whole gang took a picture together before everyone started heading out.  What a fun day!

 Saturday we just chilled around the cabin,

 and went out for some more fun times in the snow!

 My family loves to take pictures jumping, so we made a calendar of all our silly jumping pictures for my mom.  I think she liked it, so we took some more jumping pictures for next year's edition :)

 Winston can't jump yet, but isn't he cute in his Christmas Eve pajamas?  We got to our home around 7:00 on Christmas Eve.  We got Winston ready for bed, sang some Christmas songs with him, and believe it or not--he slept from 8:30 until 4 am!  Without waking up at all!  It was our own little Christmas miracle :)

 Christmas morning we enjoyed going to church,

 and then we went up to Brigham to visit with Grandma Christensen.

 We had a great time visiting, playing a game, and eating chocolate :)  And Winston slept in the car the whole way up and the whole way back.  Isn't that wonderful?  We really appreciated that!  We had such a great Christmas and hope everyone else did too!

2 comments: