html

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Doesn't he look so happy?  :)  He's started sticking out his lower lip and it makes me crack up!  Such a good pouter!  We really did have a great 4th of July though.  We went to our neighborhood breakfast at 8:30 in the morning, and it already felt like 100 degrees outside!  But we had a great time eating and visiting with friends.  Then we hired a babysitter (a nice 16 year old girl in our ward) and we went to see a movie!  It was so fun, I've missed going to the movies.  Then Kira and I took Winston to the pool!

 We tried the big pool first, but the water was pretty cold and Winston just cried.

 So then we took him to the kiddie pool and he had fun playing with this fountain of water.  For a little bit.  I think he still needs to learn how fun the pool is, we're not quite there yet!

But I love his little froggie robe that we put him in when we're done.  He's getting too big for it though!  He just keeps growing :)

 Touchdown!  I got both arms up this time :)

 He's started making a lot of fun noises now too.  He is starting to babble alot.  It's so fun to hear!

 I tried making bread again this week.  These are the hot dog buns I made.  They don't look super pretty but they tasted good.  I'll keep practicing!  It's so nice to be home more so I can do things like this.  I need a lot more practice though!

That's about it!  Not a super exciting week, but we enjoyed having Wednesday off to do things.  It was great fun.  Looking forward to the next holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment