html

Monday, July 16, 2012

We had a great week, I just didn't take a lot of fun pictures!  But this is Winston helping me fold the laundry :)

 He's started to make a lot of funny noises, which make for some funny photos.

And he's drooling like a maniac!  You can see here how wet his shirt is.  He's so much fun these days though!  He's going down for naps really well, he hardly cries at all when we put him to bed for the night, and he sleeps all night long!  It's wonderful.  And he's started rolling over too!  He just rolls over onto his stomach, and then gets stuck and can't roll back over.  We'll work on that this week.

This weekend was full of fun!  Thursday Whit and I got to go to the temple to do sealings.  I just love doing that and we had such a nice time.  Friday we went to my parent's house in Spanish Fork to see my brother and his family, visiting from Indiana.  They are in the process of moving to Wisconsin, and came out to Utah to visit family before they make the big move.  My other brother that has been working at the grand canyon this summer also came home for the weekend.  And since my sister was there too, it was the whole family together, minus my brother that is living in China.  I don't know when we'll ALL get together, but it was super fun to get together with most of us!
Saturday I went to the bridal shower for one of my best friends!  It was super fun to finally throw her a shower, since she's the one who always throws the showers for the rest of us.  We had an awesome time and I think she had fun.  Then that night, Whit and I went up to Park City for his high school's 20 year reunion!  Talk about old :)  It was a little weird at first, until Whit's friends got there.  Then we had a fun time visiting and Whit got to see some friends that he hasn't seen since high school.  He kept saying it was weird, but I think he had a good time.
And that's about it!  This weekend we go up to Glacier and we are so super excited about that!  Yay for summer time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment