html

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

25 weeks

and the job just keeps getting more and more glamorous!

seriously though, I have cultivated some real protective skills when it comes to my kids.  Just look at the size of this spider, and I killed it all by myself!  It was honestly huge and I almost went upstairs to find my father-in-law to kill it for me.  Really, I went to the door 3 times before I convinced myself that I could do it, and I did.  Such a big and gross spider!  The things we do for our kids, right?

 Last Monday we went to Brigham City to have dinner with some of my high school friends.  We got there a little early so we got some flowers to put on my grandparent's grave.  So here is Winston at my Grandpa Fife's grave.  He also went to Box Elder High so I got him purple and yellow daisies (those were our school colors--go bees!)

 And then we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Christensen's grave.  It's almost been a year since my grandmother passed away so it was good to go add to the flowers on her headstone :)

 Then we met my friends for dinner and we had such a great time catching up!  We usually get together once or twice a year and I'm so glad we've all stayed in touch.  I've been so blessed to have such great friends!

and such wonderful kiddos.  Being a mom is hard and exhausting, but these guys make it all worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment