html

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

26 weeks

 Whenever I get out a toy for Edie, Winston has to play with it.  Poor girl can't do anything by herself, she is constantly being terrorized by her brother.  I know it doesn't look like it in this photo, but right after I took it, Winston got up and started pulling on the bars, shaking them until they collapsed, and then dragging the mat away while Edie was stuck inside.  Quite the drama.

 But she lived to see another day.  And I broke out the animal print pants!

 Aren't they cute together?

 I told Winston he should sit on Edie's lap, and he did!  Probably not the best thing for me to have him do, but Edie didn't seem to mind :)

 She can be quite happy at times.  I love her smile so much!

 And then a minute later she will be screaming at the top of her lungs.  Not kidding, one minute later.  Such mood swings :)

 Winston has turned into quite the soccer star and he loves kicking the ball around all day.  It's so fun to watch him play.

 I went in to check on Edie, she was sleeping longer than normal.  I found her like this!  Winston pulls the blankets up over his face too.  What silly kids we have.

But they sure are fun.  This is Winston giving Edie a hug.  I know it doesn't look like a normal hug, but Winston hugs by resting his head on you.  So much fun, I love his hugs!  Looks like Edie does too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment