html

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Halloween!

 I have started taking the kids on walks again.  I stopped for awhile because I liked to utilize the time that Edie was asleep.  So I've been doing exercise videos while she naps.  I can do that and a shower while she sleeps, and sometimes I even get to do something else if she's sleeping long enough.  But now, they are painting the theater room and the fumes are really bad so I try to take the kids out as much as possible!  Besides, it's fun pushing a stroller with your arm in a sling!  I'm using new muscle groups in my good arm :)

 And we discovered that Target has shopping carts made for multiple kids!  Yay!

 On Halloween we went to the Holley's house to see all of the cousins dress up.  They are so cute don't you think?!

 When we got home I tried to get a picture of the kids together.  Edie was happy to cooperate,

 Winston was another story.  He didn't want to sit down, he didn't want to wear his hat, he didn't want to get his picture taken.

 Well we showed him!  I love this shot more than words can say!  It captures the essence of whiny Winston perfectly!  I'm so glad he's not like this all the time!!!

 Just when we make him wear a hat or do things he doesn't want to do.  And Edie is just excited to have something new to play with :)

 Kira came over after her work, she is so sweet to come all the way up and help out with the kids!  We had a great time together and I got a lot done while she was playing with the kids.  Thank you Kira!!!

 Saturday we gave Winston a haircut, he could have been an old man for Halloween with this hair!

 Edie loves bath time, most of the time :)

 And Winston is learning how to pour water out of the cup.  He was dumping it on his own head.  It's fun to see him learn new things. Although I'm not sure if it's a good thing he's learning--to dump things out of cups?

 Edie is learning how to crawl and it's so fun to see her try to get around.  She's got some funny moves!

 And sometimes she gets tired and just takes a little break. :)

It was a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment