html

Monday, October 28, 2013

Fun random week

Here's Edie last Sunday.  She loves to clap all of the time and we love seeing her clap.  What a cutie!

 And Winston in his new recliner.  We're all about Bob here, "Reduce Reuse Recycle" is resonating with Winston, he's repurposed Edie's swing to be his new chair.  Awesome.

Edie doesn't mind, she loves her new high chair.  She never sits still in it for long and loves to rest her leg on the tray.  Whatever keeps her happy :)

Friday night we dressed up the kids and took them to the Community Center down the street from us.  They had some sort of carnival for the kids going on.  So we got our little Asian Kids ready!

They pay great attention to their Dad when he tells them to look at him,

but they don't really get it when I tell them to smile!

But Winston's got some great faces going on!

He was a little scared at the carnival, I think he's still a little young to get what's going on.  Everyone thought he was really cute though :)

 Saturday morning the kids helped Whit change the oil in the car.

 Then we went out for lunch--Edie was obviously starving! 

 We let Winston feed himself so we could eat.  I thought noodles would be less messy than rice but I think I was wrong! 

 Then we went for a lovely afternoon hike in the hills by our house.  It was a beautiful fall day and we loved being outside!

 We borrowed a friend's backpack so we could each pack a kid.  They loved it!

 This doesn't really capture it, but it's a view of the valley with tons of fall colors.  Utah lake in the distance.  So pretty!

 and after a week of my elbow really hurting from my bike crash last week, I went in to have it checked out.  It's broken, so they gave me a sling and told me that it would start to feel better in a couple of weeks.  Yay!

 And Sunday evening we went up to Brigham to go to the viewing of my dear friend's father.  It was good to see her and her family and a good reminder of how important families are.  I'm so grateful for my little family, I love them so much!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you take lots of pictures. Don't you wish everyone did?

    ReplyDelete