html

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

 These two love sliding together.  Yay!

 Our house is coming along nicely--they've got all of the interior walls framed out,

 bathtubs in the bathrooms, 

 and the roof is all ready to be shingled.  Yay for progress :)

 I had to wake Edie up from a nap on afternoon so we could go somewhere.  This is how I found her, completely wrapped up in her blanket--well at least her head was.  She's so funny :)

Winston has been practicing his smile.  I think it needs a little work but it makes me laugh!

 Saturday we had all of Whit's friends over for dinner.  It was really fun to see everyone and the food was really good!  

But I liked our Sunday dinner even better!  Whit made me sushi and tempura and it was soooo delicious!  I think it needs to become a Christmas tradition in our home.  Winston loved the sushi too :)

 His smile is getting better :)

 He had fun playing in the snow!

 It's so pretty in our backyard with all of the snow on the trees, so I wanted to document it.  The kids did surprisingly well.

 Edie just wouldn't keep her bow on.  Oh well.  Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment