html

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Another week

 Winston has taken to sleeping with his hands behind his head.  We think it's super cute!

 And Edie has started clapping her hands on her face like this.  It's hilarious to watch!

And when we go on walks, they both prop one of their legs up on the stroller.  It's so weird that they both do it!  They definitely keep us entertained.

 And here I am with my girlfriends when we went out to dinner last week.  We are bidding Amanda a fond farewell, she is moving to Chicago!  We will sure miss her but are excited for her and her family.  And hopefully we'll all be able to go out there and visit :)  I love Chicago and would love to go back!

 And here are some pictures from our lobster dinner that I forgot to post.  Whit's sister's neighbor gave her some fresh lobsters!  She called Whit to see if he would like to cook them--of course!  I had to hold one, just so I could say I've held a live lobster.  It wiggled a lot and was kind of scary.

 Whit felt kind of bad for killing live creatures.  He kept saying, "I am sorry I am killing you."

 The end result was super delicious though!  Whit is such an amazing cook and I loved partaking of this meal.  Yum!

 Here are the kids playing at their new table!

 And Winston practicing his smile :)

 And our house got dry wall this week!  Yay!  This is the living room,

 the stairs going up to Winston's room,

and our kitchen!  I can't wait to see what they do this next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment