html

Monday, April 28, 2014

April stuff

 Winston has started playing in his room during nap time, and this is what happens later on in the afternoon!

 I wish he would just sleep during nap time, but I guess any sleep he gets is good :)

 The Saturday before Easter, we had a visit from my mum and dad and sister.  We thought it would be fun to play with the kids outside and blow bubbles.  Winston just liked playing with his stick, of course!

 We had a really exciting Easter Egg hunt in the play room.

 Once Winston discovered there was candy in the eggs, he stopped picking them up. He pulled up a chair and started eating his candy.  It was pretty funny.

 Edie did great--she just kept picking up the eggs and putting them in her basket.  I was surprised she caught on as well as she did.

 The kids had fun spinning on the chair with grandma :)

 Then we went to the park to play for a bit and enjoy the sunshine!


 Both kids enjoyed going down the slide






 Later that night I talked Whit into coloring eggs with me. 

 Then in the morning I made the Christensen traditional Easter breakfast, Golden Rod Eggs.

 Of course Whit had to doctor his up with Siracha sauce :)

here's one last photo of the kiddos doing their favorite activity, playing on the ipad ipad ipad ipad ipad ipad ipad ipad ipad ipad ipad ipad (that's what Winston calls it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment