html

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Here we are again

 I tried to take pictures of the kids on Easter Sunday.  Edie wouldn't stop eating the egg,

 and Winston wouldn't stop running :)

 We went down to my parent's house for my baby brother Dallin's graduation party!  I still can't believe he's all done with college.  That makes me feel really old.  But kind of proud of all my siblings, we have all graduated from college now.

 Last Sunday Whit made dinner to take to his sister that just had a baby.  When we got home from visiting with them we ate the leftovers.  Edie and Winston both love to eat rice!

 And I love to eat Whit's cooking--this was the sweet and sour chicken he made.  Yum!

 Edie liked the peppers too :)

 and this is her new favorite toy.  She found it in the bottom of a box of toys Whit's sister gave us.  It's a stuffed caterpillar and Edie loves to hug it.

 Last weekend was Whit's first soccer game!  He joined a team of guys 40+ years old and they play on Friday nights.  So I got the kids all ready and we went to watch Daddy.  It was fun to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and watch Whit play (when I wasn't trying to keep the kids from running onto the field).

 Saturday I took the kids across the street for a photo shoot with Bob.  Our neighbors across the street have a huge farm and these tractors are out all of the time.  I thought the kids would be happy and I could practice taking pictures.  But I could hardly get them to look at me!  But here's a great shot of Edie's hair :)


 Winston was so excited to get to come play with Bob!  He ran the whole way :)

 This is the only "almost" smile I got from Edie, when she tried to grab the camera


 Whit put him up here, it was about 3 feet off the ground.  It made Winston really nervous but he tried to smile :)

 Then we went to a kid's safety fair to get a free bicycle helmet.  While I was waiting in line for that, Whit took the kids to go see the fire truck.  Winston's trying to put his hat on Edie here :)

 Then Whit took the kids for a walk around the parking lot.  We figured out how to make our jogging stroller fit both kids by having Winston sit on the foot rest :)

And then they got to go inside a helicopter.  Cool!  It has been fun to get out with the kids.  Yay for warm weather and spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment