html

Saturday, February 11, 2012

17 weeks

Our sweet neighbor watched Winston one day while we were at work.  I think Winston had much more fun hanging out with his friend than being with mom or dad at home!  :)


 Our neighbor was so sweet and took some pictures of Winston while he was over at their house.  I think I need her to give me some photography tips--I just love this one!

 My sister Kira spent months crocheting this beautiful blanket for Winston, so I had to have another photo shoot so we could show it off.  I love this pic of Winston--he's letting everyone know that we've already taught him to pray!  :)

 He's such a jokester!

 I'm trying to pick my favorite--I think it's between this surprised look,

 him pulling a Grandpa Christensen and closing his eyes for a picture,

 or this one where he just looks so sweet :)

And then I bundled him all up and took him for a long walk outside.  It must have been too cold for him or something, because the next day he caught a cold!  So sad to have a sick baby.  And then Whit got sick too.  So the rest of the weekend and the first part of last week was spent in bed, trying to get everyone better!

No comments:

Post a Comment