html

Monday, February 13, 2012

18 Weeks

 Winston gets to hang out with his awesome Aunt Kira twice a week, while mom and dad are at work.  So we got him this cool t-shirt so he could show his auntie how much he appreciates her :)

 We got Winston this awesome backpack for when we go snowshoeing and hiking.  I had to test it out when it came.  I think we're really going to like it.  And the best part is that we used our cash back from our credit card to buy it!  Yay!

The beautiful flowers that Whit got for me :)

 For my birthday Whit surprised me by coming home from work early.  We thought it would be fun to go down to my parent's house to hang out for the night.  My brother Dallin came over from BYU and we made home made pizza for dinner.

 I wanted to take a picture of our finished pizza, and told Whit that pictures look so much better with someone's face in them.  So this is his face in the picture.  If you look close, you can see his nose hairs.  Awesome!

 The happy family.

My mom took this picture of everyone, and then realized that she left out someone very important,

 
Winston!

 
German chocolate is my favorite kind of cake, and my sister made this beautiful one for us to enjoy.  I think it's her favorite too!  :)
 Since Kira's birthday is the day before mine, we sang happy birthday to each other.  We're kind of weird and silly, but we have a good time together.

We even managed to blow out all of the candles together.  Yay teamwork!
 Winston likes hanging out in his little chair, his feet can even reach the bottom now.  But he tends to get his arms stuck and he hasn't quite figured out how to lift them up yet. 

 So I just do it for him and all's well again.

 Winston started kissing his dad one night--we sure love him!

1 comment: