html

Monday, September 10, 2012

Labor Day

 Cascade Springs is one of my favorite places!  I remember going there as a little girl, and thinking it was the most beautiful place on the planet.  I have seen prettier places now, but I still think it's so fun.  I was a little disappointed there weren't more leaves changing colors, but we did get to see lots of fall colors on the drive there.  We are so lucky to live near such beautiful mountains!

 So we met my parents and sister there Labor Day morning, and had fun walking around.

 The whole gang minus the photographer :)

Winston wasn't super happy to be out walking around, we got there right at his nap time.  But after we walked around and saw what we wanted to see, we got back in the truck and drove on the dirt road that ended up by Soldier Hollow in Midway.  Winston slept on that whole ride!  We stopped for a picnic lunch in a park and had a great time eating and talking.  Then we drove through Provo Canyon on our way home.  It was such a beautiful drive.  The rest of the day we spent at home relaxing, and then on Tuesday Whit started his new job!  Yay!!!  No better way to celebrate Labor Day than with a new exciting job to labor at!  :)  Ha ha!

 I kept trying to get Winston to smile for the camera, and this as as close as we got.

Go Utes!  It's a little big still, but since we lost his other hat I couldn't pass this one up when I saw it at the store :)  It was perfect because he got to watch the U game with his dad.  Too bad they lost though :(  I'm sure there will be many more games for these boys in the future though!

So that's about it.  Another fun week with the Anderson clan.  Oh, and the day after I bought the hat, we found his old one--of course!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment