html

Monday, September 24, 2012

Another fun week!

 If you look closely, you can see his tooth!

 Winston's first time wearing jeans!  And this is how I slick down his hair nearly every morning,

 and yet somehow it ends us looking like this!  Oh well.  And this is how Winston almost crawls, every day.  I just know one of these days he's going to surprise us and figure it out, but for now this is as close as it gets.

 Thursday I made this stew, with Whit's step-by-step instructions.  Somehow, his still tastes better!  But this batch turned out alright, and we met our friends up in the canyon for dinner.  It was super fun to see everyone and the canyon is gorgeous with all of the fall leaves.  But of course I didn't take any pictures!  Next time I'll have to be better at that.

 Then on Saturday we went down to Spanish Fork.  We took our queen bed out of the spare room, and gave it to my sister who is living in Springville.  Then we went to my grandma's in American Fork and picked up another queen bed that she gave to my mom and dad.  So we took that one to Spanish Fork.  By the time we were done with all of that driving, loading, and unloading, we were pooped!  So we went to the temple :)  My parents and sister took Winston to a picnic and Whit and I went to the Provo Temple to do sealings.  We had such a nice time, but we were so tired!  It was a busy day.

 Sunday we stayed in Spanish Fork for the morning so my mom could watch Winston while we went to the Brigham Temple dedication.  We all ate lunch together after, then we headed home.  That night we enjoyed a nice walk and hanging around the house.  We've been trying to teach Winston how to drink with his sippy cup.  He is just fine if someone is holding it, but he can't quite figure out how to do it himself.  Well, he was just playing on the floor, rolling around, and when I looked over at him I saw this!  Yay!  He's finally got it.  Now we'll just have to see if he can do it sitting up :)

He sure is one happy, drooly, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment