html

Monday, October 8, 2012

Conference Weekend

 I just love conference weekend!  We had our traditional Saturday morning breakfast of egg mcmuffins and juice.  Yum.  We watched the morning session, went to my grandma's and got some bookshelves from her, came back and watched the afternoon session.  Then we went for a walk, Whit went to priesthood, and some of my good friends came over and we had dinner and talked until the boys came home.  It was such a great day!

 Winston keeps trying to crawl, but he gets stuck on his leg.  He can't seem to figure out how to get over it.  But any day now I know he is going to get going :)

 He is really good at feeding himself though :)  He can pick up the goldfish crackers and put them in his mouth.  It's so much fun to watch.

 I don't know why, but it always seems that we end up matching!  I honestly don't plan too, but I guess a lot of our clothes are the same colors.  Funny huh?

 Here's a good picture of his cute little 1 1/2 tooth.  I'm so glad he's finally getting some teeth!

Our delicious dinner that cooked all during conference.  It was so nice to be able to stay home, watch both sessions, play with Winston, go on walks, and eat this yummy dinner that Whit made.  It was a pretty awesome way to end a wonderful weekend.

And this morning I had my ultrasound and baby girl is doing well and all looks good.  And now she is scheduled to arrive Feb. 16!  I love that every time I go to the doctor's, they keep moving my due date up.  If only that could keep happening :)  But I know all good things must come to an end, and so we'll just plan on the 16th.  Yay for February girls!  They make the best Valentines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment