html

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sunny Spring Days

We are loving the warm sunny weather!  I've been taking advantage of the good lighting and trying to get some fun photos of Edie.  Whit went into work late one morning, so I convinced him to be my assistant.

 

 This is why I need an assistant--Winston.  He loves to be involved with whatever is going on!

 And he especially loves hanging out with his dad :)

 Here he is again, on another photo shoot.  My sister came up to spend the night so Whit and I could go on a date.  We went to see Star Trek, thanks Kira!  So the next morning we did this photo shoot so I could get some nice pictures of Edie in her blessing dress before she grows out of it.  She slept all day when she got blessed so I didn't get many photos then.

Unfortunately, when she wasn't being attacked by Winston, she was sucking on her hands!

This is the best that we got.  She's so cute when she smiles but we just weren't able to get her to smile for us this time.  Oh well.  I'm sure there are many more photos in her future :)

Saturday the weather was so nice and Whit got our bikes all fixed up.  We borrowed a bike trailer from his sister so we could each take a kid, and we went for a "little" ride.  We mostly just wanted to test things out and make sure everything worked ok, and we ended up biking for 12 miles!  We were a little tired when we were done, but it sure was fun.

We were giving Edie a bath that night and Winston kept begging to get in.  He was so impatient and couldn't wait for his turn so we tried bathing them together.  It went pretty well, but I think we'll wait until Edie gets old enough to defend herself before we bathe them together on a regular basis.

Sunday we went down to Spanish Fork for the Wollenzien's talks in Sacrament meeting.  They are our family friends that just got back from a mission to Mozambique.  It was a great meeting and we are happy to have them back!  The kids ended up being in matching clothes (it was Edie's second outfit of the day and I didn't realize it matched Winston until it was already on, and I didn't want to change her again!) so I tried to get some cute pictures of them together.  My dad kept trying to get Winston to smile,

and this is the best that we got.  Cute kids that haven't figured out how to look at the camera and smile at the same time.  Good thing they are young :)

No comments:

Post a Comment