html

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

19 weeks

 And she's started grabbing her toes.  It's so cute.  She's gotten really close to rolling over, but still hasn't done that yet.  But she's getting so much stronger and fatter :)

 One morning I took her in to wake up Winston.  I just put her in bed with him and they hung out like that for a few minutes.  I think they are starting to be friends.

 Isn't he cute?  I just love seeing him grow up!


 Some things never change though, he still isn't very careful with Edie.

But I think she's starting to be a little more interesting to him, he's definitely paying more attention to her these days.  He'll even wave good morning to her, it's really cute.

 This is Winston's universal sign for "pick me up," "get me out of my chair," and "I want you to hold me."

 You can't tell from the picture very well, but he has about 20 fruit snacks in his mouth.  He loves shoving everything into his mouth that he can.  And he just keeps it there.  He's so weird!

 He got to jump on the tramp with his cousins and they all had a great time :)

 Edie in her Sunday finest.

 Once again I accidentally dressed them in matching clothes!

They are so cute together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment