html

Sunday, October 6, 2013

33 weeks

I found this picture on my camera, it's from the beginning of September.  Winston found my water bottle and was having fun with it.  He is getting really good at getting things off the counter.  We have to keep our eye on him!

 Being mischievous takes a lot out of you!

 My sister came up for the day to help take care of the kids.  We had a great time, went to the park, got things done around the house, and we made this cute headband for Edie!

 I'm looking at you with my good eye!  Edie does the cutest little side tilt look all the time.  It's fun :)

 Winston was really happy after he won his wrestling match with dad on Sunday afternoon.

 Later that night we tried to show him how fun it was to share his toys.

He didn't think it was all that great, but he's learning.  Baby steps kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment