html

Monday, October 21, 2013

Family Pictures!

But first I just have to show what Winston does during nap time.  I don't know if you can tell, but all the clothes have been taken out of his drawer, and then shoved back in.  And of course all of the books have been taken off the bookshelf.  I'm just impressed he tried to put his clothes back :)

He's still the pacifier thief!  I left Edie's pacifier on the counter for a second and when I came to check on Winston, this is what I found.  He's sneaky!

 But oh so cute!  We went to Thanksgiving Point to get our family pictures taken and I was soooo happy to get some fall leaves!  Fall is my favorite!

 Whit's face is my favorite in this one!  Ha ha!!!










 I was pretty happy with how they turned out, I really like the fall colors!  We enjoyed looking at all the trees and deciding which ones we want to plant in our new yard.

 And of course no week would be complete without a shout out to Bob the Builder!  We went on a bike ride on Saturday to enjoy the beautiful weather.  I was a little clumsy and fell over on my bike pretty hard.  I was still clipped in and got off balance and didn't brace my fall very well.  I tweaked my elbow pretty bad.  So Whit booked it home to get the car to come back and get us.  While we waited at the fairgrounds, Winston started running towards "Bob."  I tried to get him to turn around and wave to the camera, but this is all I got, a half hearted wave while he was checking things out.  I was just impressed I could take a picture while holding Edie and suffering from my injuries!  :)


1 comment: