html

Thursday, March 1, 2012

20 Weeks

 Just chillaxin' on daddy's leg

 and we kind of got a smile!

 Winston got his first taste of rice cereal.  He just gobbled it up!  Whit said, "he must be asian, he likes rice!"  :)

 We don't know why, but he loves to hang upside down.  

 It was my friend Kasey's birthday last week.  She had us all over to her house for dinner to celebrate.  Holly found this great blow-up hair to wear for the occasion.  I have awesome friends!

 As I was getting Winston ready for bed last night, I put him down on the recliner for a second so I could get his blanket ready to swaddle him.  He just sat there so well on the chair.  It's like a switch flipped this week, and he has been so happy and content.  He hardly cries at all anymore!  I've had to start going in to his room in the morning to check on him.  Most of the time he just wakes up and looks around his room, waiting for me to come get him.  He doesn't even cry to let me know he's awake.  It's so awesome!  I just love my mellow little fellow!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Slow down you beautiful boy! We are going to miss your whole babyhood! You are looking so big and finally we are seeing a bit of mama in you! We sure love you and can't wait to hug and squeeze you to pieces!
    XOXO Grandma ad Grandpa Anderson

    ReplyDelete