html

Sunday, March 18, 2012

23 weeks

Winston got both of his hands stuck down in the leg holes of his bouncer. And like every good mom, instead of rushing to help him, I ran and grabbed the camera!

He is so much fun these days! He is learning how to grab onto things and loves wrestling with this little lion puppet that we have. He's getting quite the good grip! I can't wait until he starts wrestling with his dad :)

He's so snuggly too! Sometimes when Winston gets tired, he will rest his head on your shoulder and just sit there for awhile. It's one of my favorite things. I told my boys to smile for this picture, and Whit assured me that they are. Like father like son, Korean smiles all the way.

My sweet friend Hollie came to visit this week. She and I have been friends since junior high. She brought her 3 adorable kids and we played outside in the wind :) It was so fun to catch up with her and see how much her kids have grown. They live all the way up in Idaho, so we don't get to see each other often. Thanks Hollie for visiting!!! :)

Saturday we went down to Provo for the Rex E Lee race. It was my sister Kira's first race. She did awesome! This was the first race I ran with my parents, all the way back in 2003! After we ran this 5k race back then, we decided to do a 10k, then a half marathon, and then my dad and I ran a full marathon. I've run a lot of races with my parents and am so grateful for their example of staying physically fit. I hope I can stay as active as they are--it sure is a lot harder with kids! But I think all of those runs pushing Winston in the stroller helped, I felt so light when I was running this race!

I did have a hard time keeping up with my dad though :) He's fast! But I only finished about 20 seconds behind him, due mostly to the fact that he stayed by my side during the whole run--just like always. Thanks Dad!

And of course we had to do something fun together after the race. Bowling! The back up activity when the weather isn't so great. I was just excited to finally break 100! It's been awhile for me.

Winston was awake this time and had fun hanging out with everyone and looking all around. He's so close to being able to sit up on his own!

Not quite sure what these two are looking at,

but they seem to be happy now :)

Winston has recently discovered his toes and loves grabbing onto them. It's so fun to watch.

What a cutie huh?

3 comments:

  1. I love his baby legs. And I love the holding the feet stage! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. His cute baby legs and my cute baby legs have a lot in common! Why then are his so darn cute? Winston, please tell your parents that they have parents in Lebanon and if they want you to talk to them when you grow up they should talk to Grandpa and Grandma Anderson once in a while! Thank you honey. Grandma loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke - I just found your blog! And we were at the Rex E Lee race too, so I'm sorry that I didn't know to look for you! I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete