html

Monday, March 26, 2012

24 weeks

Hard to believe another week has come and gone! 
 Winston still loves hanging upside down,

 kicking up his feet,

 
and adoring his dad!

 We are soooo loving the warmer weather!  This weekend Whit put up our bike racks in the garage.  It's so nice to be able to put them up and out of the way.  

 We are so happy to finally have bikes!  We've been taking Winston out for rides every chance we get.  Our awesome neighbors gave us one of their old bike trailers--so nice of them!  Winston usually falls asleep whenever we take him for a ride, so I think we'll be doing a lot of biking this summer :)

 We've gone out for walks too, I just had to laugh when I realized that we were twinners!  I guess I need to pay more attention to what I am wearing when I dress Winston :)

 Our little river dancers!  Lately he has been rubbing his ankles together.  Not quite sure if they bother him or it's just one of those weird things he does?  He's also started fake coughing.  Whit things Winston's trying to imitate him, since he was coughing a lot last week when he was sick.  And Whit said he always rubbed his ankles together when he was little too.  So who knows, maybe it's really just a case of like father like son!    But it's so funny when he rubs his little legs together.  He's getting faster and faster and it really does look like he's doing a river dance.  It gets really exciting when he does it in the bathtub and water splashes everywhere!  He's such great entertainment :)

A couple of weeks ago we were trying to come up with nicknames for the little guy, and we tossed around the name "jabba" for jabba the hut.  I think this picture explains why!

 I ran a 5k in Layton with my co-workers.  They started a running club in my office, and if we wear these shirts with the office's logo on them, they will reimburse us for the race.  I thought that was a great idea, so this was my first race wearing the shirt that is way too small for me!  I ran most of the race with my co-worker that had a baby in December.  She was pushing her baby in the stroller so my only goal for the race was to at least beat her!  There was part of the race that I lagged behind a bit, but then the wind picked up and slowed her down a bit and I was able to pull ahead,

 barely.  I think I finished 20 seconds ahead of her!  

 There were only 4 of us from the office that ran, but we had a good time.
It was a beautiful day for a race :)

And Winston was a great cheerleader! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey...cute smile and congrats on the race!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jabba! How funny. Love it. Love his chunky legs, and I love baby river dancing. Too cute

    ReplyDelete