html

Monday, March 12, 2012

22 weeks



It's been another fun filled week of smiles at the Anderson home! Winston seems to be getting less camera shy, or at least more smiley--so we've been able to get a few more pictures of smiles. I'm loving it! :)


He wasn't smiling when he got his arm stuck though! Poor kid!

He still loves to suck on his hands--he can almost fit his whole fist into his mouth too!

Whit was trying to imitate Winston's Korean smile. I think it needs a little work!

I've been trying to get back into running lately. Since the weather hasn't been too awful, I've bundled up Winston and put him in the stroller and we go for runs together. He loves it! I just wish I could keep up my pace like I used to, he sleeps the whole time I'm running and is much happier when he gets a longer nap. I'm hoping that I'll get in better shape soon and be able to run longer--then we'll both be happy! :)

Whit got sick again this weekend. At this rate, I"m almost tempted to ban him from work! It seems like he comes down with something way too often. Sick people, stay home! So we spent the weekend hanging out around the house. Whit didn't want to breathe on Winston, so he made a mask to wear when I needed him to hold the baby for a few minutes. Winston wasn't quite sure what to think about it. I thought it was hilarious when Whit told me that during his nap he had a dream that he was a ninja. Wonder where he got that thought in his head? :)

Have a good week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment