html

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family Pics


We got our family pictures taken this weekend.  I scheduled the appointment for 8:00 in the morning, thinking that would be a good time to catch Winston happy.  He usually is pretty smiley in the mornings and gets progressively grumpier towards the end of the day.  Well, he wasn't the happiest getting his photo taken.  We got a couple of grimaces and a few smirks, but no smiles.  Oh well!  I think they still turned out fun.  He's cute, even when he's not smiling :)









We sure do adore this serious little man!

3 comments:

  1. I think they are really special. Everyone looks so nice. What a great looking family...even with the lack of smiling on Winston...he doesn't smile alot so it is very reflective of his personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous family. I LOVE these pictures. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out super cute, smiling or no smiling! I think he still has a happy look about his eyes. Something about getting pictures taken really throws off these little ones' demeanor, I say!

    ReplyDelete