html

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!

Hope everyone had a happy Easter!  We sure did :)  We are loving the spring, the warmer weather, and getting together with family.  It was a great weekend!

 Whit got his shoes for his bike, and I got mine too!  So we practiced clipping in and out of our bikes :)   Easy breezy :)

 It was my turn to host book club, so I picked the book Stargirl, by Jerry Spinelli.  It's a great book and I'd recommend it to anyone :)  Luckily, everyone at our book club liked it too!  We had a great discussion about the book and then ate these yummy and pretty sugar cookies that my sister Kira made.  I had to work that day, so she saved me by making the cookies and having them all ready when I got home.  She's such a rock star!  She even made them match the book cover :)

 Winston's getting really good at holding his head up!  He still hasn't turned over yet...

 he didn't even move when he toppled over here.  He just sat there patiently, waiting for us to come rescue him.  He's very patient with us :)

 He was very unimpressed when presented with his first Easter egg!  We went to Grandma's house in American Fork the day before Easter.  It was a great Fife get-together, we had yummy food, an Easter egg hunt for the kiddos, and a rousing game of nertz!

 Whit and Grandma Fife, kicking the old ball around :)

 We also had an exciting game of soccer!

 Here we all are, on Easter Sunday at Grandma Christensen's house in Brigham City.  It was great to get to see her and visit with family.  I'm so grateful to live close to family!

and that's that.  Here's our happy little 6 month old!

1 comment:

  1. CANNOT believe Winston's thighs! Sooo cute!
    So tell me more about this "Stargirl." I need another book that is not a trilogy, a good and easy read. Hunger Games was too much.
    Also, is Dallin dating someone?

    ReplyDelete