html

Monday, April 23, 2012

6 months!

 Our happy little 6 month old!  At his checkup, he weighed 19 pounds 12 ounces, was 26.75" long, and was in the 75-90% for weight, 50% for height.  He's growing like a weed and everyone loves his chubby legs!

 He's getting quite the good grip, and if you aren't quick he will pull off your glasses.  I've had him grab earrings and necklaces too, I guess it's about time for me to change some of my jewelry choices for awhile :)

 Of course he's the best at grabbing his feet!  I just think it's so adorable when he does this.  I don't know why, but it's too cute when he grabs his feet--me grabbing my feet, not that exciting.  I guess everything's just cuter on Winston!

 After family pictures last week, Whit shaved his head.  Like son like father?  I thought it was supposed to be the other way around!  I'm sure one of these days Winston's hair will start growing, but it's taking it's time.

He loves sticking his tongue out!  It's so fun to watch him with all of his silly faces.  Never a dull moment around our place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment