html

Monday, April 15, 2013

2 months!

So here is Winston with his new haircut!

 He pretty much has no hair now, but he's still pretty cute if you ask me :)

And here's little Miss, modeling a bow from her Grandma Christensen :)  My mom tried really hard online to find a bow that wouldn't be too big.  So she got this one because in the picture it didn't look big.  But really it is.  So I just had fun snapping a few pictures of Edie in it.  She is quite the poser :)

See what I mean?

 So I think we'll just put this bow away until her head gets a bit bigger :)

 She makes the cutest faces at me.  We have so much fun smiling and talking with each other!  It's hard for me to stop smiling and cooing at her long enough to take a picture, and sadly this one is a little blurry.  But we have so much fun making faces at each other!

 And here's our happy family!  Whit didn't have to work on Saturday (yay!) so we had fun hanging out together at home.  Whit even took care of the kids and let me sleep in!  He is such a great husband and dad!  I'm sure he would have loved to just spend the day relaxing, but instead he fixed things around the house, took care of the kids, and ran errands with me.  It was a very productive day and I was so grateful to have him home!  It was a long week :)

And this is how I found Winston Sunday morning.  I went in to wake him up to get ready for church, and he was asleep on the floor.  I wonder if he slept there all night long?  Hope not!  :)  

I also took the kids in for their checkups this week, Winston weighs 25 lbs 4 oz and is 32.25" long.  He's in the 45% for weight and 50% for height.  He seems a lot heavier to me!

And Edie weighs 12 lbs 5 oz, and is 22.25" long.  She's in the 95% for weight and 50% for height.  She's almost exactly the same stats that Winston was at this age.  So I'm really grateful for healthy happy children!

And super chubby ones!

1 comment: