html

Monday, April 29, 2013

I love to see the Temple...

Edie is now 11 weeks old.  Crazy!  We had such nice weather this weekend, but sadly I didn't get to enjoy much of it.  Saturday Whit cleaned the cars and got the truck all ready to sell.  Edie was having a rough day, so I spent pretty much all day bouncing her on the yoga ball.  I was sad I missed playing outside on such a gorgeous day.  So on Sunday, both kids did great during church!  Winston made it through all of nursery and Edie fell asleep and I actually got to hear most of the lesson in Relief Society!  That was a first and we were so excited.  So after we came home and the kids had naps, we decided to try our luck and take them to see the tulips at Temple Square!
 Winston didn't want anything to do with the stroller.  When I got tired of carrying him (it only took us crossing the street and then I was done) we let him walk on his own.  He loved it!

 He loved being able to touch things, 

 and going to look at whatever he wanted.

 However, he didn't like walking up on this curb, I think he got a little scared--even with his dad holding him.

 He was much happier on the ground, walking around on his own.

 But we did have to carry him every once in awhile, he is so slow!

 The flowers were so pretty and we had so much fun seeing them!

 and Winston loved waving at all of the people!

 My favorite shot of the temple.

 Winston finally got tired and consented to riding in the stroller.  And then our walk was done.  Edie slept the whole time, which was great!  But we didn't get any pictures with her.  So when we got home and got her ready for bed, I had Whit take a picture of her smile.

I sure do love this girl!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of the temple...that is a framer for sure. If ever there was a framer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest baby!!!! I love her

    ReplyDelete