html

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Conference

This post is a little late, but Whit has been working a lot of overtime this last week so I've been really busy!  It makes for some long days but it's great that he is busy at work :)  But I have a little bit of blog catching up to do.  So, last weekend was conference and we loved it!  My sister Kira took the train to our place Saturday morning.  I took the kids and we picked her up at the station just a few minutes from our place.  It was so nice.  Whit had to work that day, so Kira hung out with me and the kids.

She is pretty much wonderwoman :)  It was great to have her take care of the kids so I could finish unpacking and getting things organized.  We also ran a few errands which was awesome.  It's so much easier to go to the store with two adults.  Me taking the two kids by myself proves to be quite a challenge :)

 Sunday morning my parents and brother came up and we all watched conference together at our place.  Winston was very entertaining and kept running all over the place.  It was kind of hard to pay attention to conference at times, thank goodness we can read all of the talks now :)  This picture makes his eyes look crazy, it makes me laugh.

 Kira wanted me to do his hair spiky, and I tried to comply.  But this is what it ended up looking like.

 Fuzz halo.

 That evening we went over to the Pettey's for dessert, and Winston had a lot of fun playing with his cousins! We love those Pettey boys :)

 This is one of my favorite pictures of Edie.  I put her in the baby bjorn so I can get things done around the house, and she falls asleep in it.  Sometimes.  So then I unclip her and put her in her bouncer and she stays asleep.  It's awesome!

And say good-bye to Winston's hair, because we gave him a haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment