html

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

another week has come and gone

 We've seen some smiles,

 some tired kids, 

 more smiles,

 and more smiles,

 and the Bee movie, about 13 million times.  Winston has a little tv in his play room, and that seems to be the only movie that he likes.  He watches it pretty much all day long--he'll watch for a few minutes, read a book, play with blocks, cry a little, and then go back and watch for a few more minutes, etc.  I think I start the movie around 3-4 times a day!  He must get his love of bees from his grandpa Christensen :)

 And he's turned into a pacifier thief!

 luckily Edie is happy most of the time and only requires a pacifier occasionally.

 If only that were the case with Winston!  :)  He seems to get grumpier as the day progresses.  This is when I was trying to make dinner.  I cut up all the vegetables with Edie in the baby bjorn.  She finally went to sleep and as soon as I put her down, Winston started being fussy.  He would just scream and scream until I picked  him up.  I did what I could with one hand while I held him, but after awhile he got too heavy.  So I put him down but he just started screaming so loud I was afraid he was going to wake up Edie.  So I put him in his high chair, thinking that if he could see what I was doing, he would be happier.  It made sense to me, but he didn't think that was cool.  Oh well.

 another one of his classic faces.

 I mostly just take pictures on my phone now, it's just easier.  But I did pull out my camera today and tried to get some good ones of Edie's smile.  As soon as I got that big thing out, she wouldn't look at me anymore.  But I love this one of her and Winston, their heads are kind of the same :)

and then Winston came over to see what we were doing.  He's such a curious boy and definitely keeps us on our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment